This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
geckoo

GameGuru

Unity - I cannot imagine me working on another game engine. I spent so many time so as to master Unity code - I don't want to restart now a new learning process. However there is a new way to create a solid project - GameGuru. For a few hours the main application is free on Steam, but you have to buy asets and packages on the same platform. Take a look at this link below. Personally I want to test it ++

Please login or register to see this link.

Posted (edited)

Oh wait a second I know this game engine. It's from the creators of "FPS Creator", an easy to use First Person Shooter game creator.
One time a friend of mine suggested to use this but I don't see the point of it when the possibilities of Unity3D are endless, graphical and gameplay wise.

So basically this might be a fun tool to use if you quickly want to create some sorta multiplayer FPS to play with your friends. I haven't tested it myself but I know there's multiplayer functionality.
Not sure if you're going to like the dynamics, just keep in mind a sort of game engine for the younger ones.

Edited by Blockfighter298

Well. I tested a few years ago FPS creator, but respectfully I had disliked it - too slow, not optimized, not really efficient...
I hope that this one is well done - more than their previous tool ++

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I added it to my steam library during the free period. Didn't install it tho. It looks ok but from what i've seen unity and unreal are better. 

Edited by TRCGamez