This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
TRCGamez

Unity 2K19 Car game

Unity car game using Unity 2018.2. I have decided to step away from the realistic fps genre and try something new. Racing!11!11!1! The game is something I would like to be a mix of Forza, Grid Autosport, and Need for Speed. In the game, you will have the choice to either participate in legal or illegal races.  Legal races will have designated cars to be used in the race. Illegal races will let you use whatever car you want, unmodified or modified. Would also like to add death race mode and derby mode. My hopes would be to later add special car packs consisting of cars and planes from famous tv shows (Airwolf, Ghost Busters, Night Rider, Scooby Doo) and sell them as DLC. An example of my wishes would be something like the car packs for rocket league but also added modes (death race derby etc.). Anyways without further ado, here are screenies.😁😁

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Crossing the bridge when i get to it. My plan will be to use profits i get from game (If any. Trust me i don't think of this as a million dollar game.) to buy ability to use the vehicles in my game. I am talking about the cars from TV shows, that's what you are talking about right?

Update #2 speedometer and multiple cameras views. Physics tweaking. Vimeo gave me hell when uploading the vid.

Please login or register to see this link.