This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
davidwhiterock27

Request for adding soldier enemies and Health to AU_FPS_KIT V1.6

Question

Hello, I'm David. I'm not sure where is the best place to ask this but I'll ask here. I have a request for someone to create a tutorial on how to add enemies that shoot at you and that affects the player's health. I'm not a programmer yet I dreamed of making FPS levels and having them tested in an FPS game. I'm never going to use your project commercially nor ever claim it as my own. I just want something I can have personal fun with and test level design ideas. I've tried for two weeks to get this to work using a variety of tutorials, but because my knowledge in unity is very basic, little experience in coding, and do to a lot of what i see as cross referencing scripts and prefabs, I was unable on achieve this idea. Because of work and college, spending too much time on this has proved to be a great challenge. If anyone could be so kind as to make a tutorial in the AU_FPS_KIT v1.6 kit, I and I'm certain others would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

2 answers to this question

Hi, you can buy some kit with AI (or only AI asset) from unity asset store, or you can hire someone who will add AI.
I had to remove AI's from this kit, because without AI there is no gameplay and beginners can't release default kit as their game.

• Sad 2