This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

arwe2793

game im working for fun and portfolio :)

ideas are welcome. i dont have any idea about what this game should be :OOO

Hello ^^ i want to show my game, that as </>title<> implies 😄, is being developed by me for fun and portfolio

Made the 3d map part by myself, also write code for the game. 

police car now not realy working, im allways trying to improve  AI to make it feel right, i should next time make map for gameplay it self

anyway i found bug inside AI for path calculation of native pathfinding tool in unity 5. the police reach the point it needs to go, but then paths seems to be already calculated, but do not swap to new target (waypoint). for few seconds or so. it was working before but now see pointed gizmo to next waypoint. I will fix this somehow.

//

EDIT:

in game there day and night cycle, but so far i do not hawe new video with changes i did, its minor so far.

//

😄 there will be a link to play, i have this game link play elsewhere but want to update first 😄 you can also check my youtube chanel (the one from video in youtube), i have videos from development beginning 😄

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

allso if someone want 3d assets from videos i sell thoss:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by arwe2793
  • Like 2

It would be cool if things like the sign or the benches break when you drive them over, other than that looks cool good job 😄

thanks 😄 well must to keep optimization in the mind to 😄 plus right way to make break stuff in design vise is extra work, and i want to make street lamps to shine light at night and when you hit it, to stop emit light 😄 stuff like that, so work work work...

made some destructible buildings so will add extra screenshots, some in better resoluton :)