This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Question

queria ajuda peguei o projeto Please login or register to see this link.  e queria saber como adicionar multplayer e bots,tenho muito interesse em aprender é quero fazer um jogo pra poder jogar com um amigo e pra isso preciso do multplayer e vi que o photon da unity foi descontinuado, alguém por favor me ajude

=============================================================================================================

I wanted help I got the AU FPS KIT project and wanted to know how to add multplayer and bots, I have a lot of interest in learning I want to make a game to play with a friend and for that I need the multplayer and I saw that the photon of unity was discontinued, someone Please help me

9 answers to this question

"how to add multiplayer and bots"
* Watch tutorials/read documentation and learn.
* If you have money, then hire someone, or buy one of kits with multiplayer.

For example:

Please login or register to see this link.

Where did you read that photon for unity was discontinued?

Please login or register to see this quote.

Please login or register to see this link.  se não for a mesma api me desculpe pelo erro, e com relação a procure tutoriais ja estou fazendo isso porem sem exito

======================================================================================================

if it is not the same api I'm sorry for the error, and regarding search tutorials I'm already doing it but with no success

Step-by-step tutorial doesn't exist.

At first you learn C# + unity editor and after some time you can download PUN.

By reading documentation and studying provided demos/code you will learn how to make multiplayer game from any kit.

If you are lazy, then you can buy one of multiplayer kits, but it will be waste of money, since you will not be able to modify kit.

Unity shares really interesting tutorials to learn how to use their engine and some basics about C#. Take a look at the link below ++

Please login or register to see this link.