This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Majestic

Hey sweet community

Hey everyone! I have been gone for a while (few years) but im back and i fired up unity again to work on something special ;) 

i missed everyone on the forums as i had a very rough time during my life instead of doing what i would rather do and thats just being me doing my hobbies and enjoy the things i enjoy in life , but sometimes life can change and things get messed up that bad BUT all cool. 

Happy to say im going to marry within 1 year hopefully after everything has been arranged 

and i really hope i can grow closer with the community again! 

I will be making youtube videos to as i purchased myself a rode NT usb condenser mic and a new laptop (traveling a lot)

BTW my apolegies if my english doesnt sound to well , it has been a while i had to use the english language.

Please login or register to see this link.

My blog is very basic and simple with dark color of background ment for your eyes .-

contains all my content  

and of course armed unity has been linked as well as the unity forums and community site.

Feel free to subscribe to my channel

www.youtube.com/itsjustmajestic to stay in touch with my media site of everything ;D 

mucho love , Majestic 

PSN if youre on PS4 ItsJustMajestic 

Edited by Majestic
  • Like 2

Hey man, Welcome back! Probably not gonna remember me lol I used to be called Pspdude

@Whyherro ofcourse I remember you we used to play on PSN years ago. Thank you very much for your warm welcoming .- 

You still on psn bro ? :)

Edited by Majestic

Haha yes!!! No problem man, good to have you back!! I'm not on PSN anymore unfortunately. More of a PC gamer now a days, my gaming rig is out of commission right now tho due to a fried graphics card

@Whyherro Oh that sounds unpleasant. I hope that your machinima will be in tip top shape soon so we can hit up some pc games together ;)  Thanks bro!  P.S I did say machinima just for fun.

Edited by Majestic