This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Zac_

Psychedelic Trance Music

Hey guys hows it going!  Was wondering if anyone on this forum had a liking for psychedelic trance music?!  Love the music & community that comes with it...Anyways, have been working on some new material, uploading to soundcloud...would love to get some feedback & new followers...Take care everyone!! ❤️

• Like 1

Hello Zac. Well done and pleasant. However I am not an unconditional fan of this music, even through I like all creative activities. For this reason I took a look at your work and I listened. Well :) It is a little bit repetitive no? It seems to me that it is always the same track, but it's good enough. I would like to hear more varations - maybe a melodic sequence. I assume that I don't understand the main feelings because I am from an another generation - when playing a real instrument meant something. Don't be offended by my explaination. In fact, I liked this beat - not a music, just some good vibes to have a bit of fun no? The more important can be summarized this way : if you like it, do it - no matter they say (even me) ++

Please login or register to see this quote.

Thanks for the feedback man, yeah currently just making something to bop too, working on more beautiful melodys in future, thanks for checking it out though..!

Really I would like to hear more tracks from you - show us your new work soon ++

Good luck in your quest to the almighty sound :)

Please login or register to see this quote.

Thanks for the request m'man, ill let you know when i have the goods ;)