This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
geckoo

Prototype

I posted today a simple prototype in which you can play with some interesting mechanics - portals, custom gravity (controller/objects), etc. This is not a game, but instead a sandbox for a future project (maybe a FPS style DeadCore). Now I have no clue what I could do with it (or more exactly what I want to do), but I am very happy because I fixed many bugs using Unity 2018.2 version. I improved code but I have a big amount of work so as to reach my goal. Take a look at this first release which is available on Itch.io and leave a comment if you want to help me developing this new project ++

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 2

I did a big update yesterday adding a dynamic sky with cloud, another amazing edge detection FX which is really impressive and a vignetting more efficient.

On the main project page, there is a picture which shows the main renderer using those three FX in the same time - and they work as expected through the portals too (legacy FX don't do that).

And a big big big clean up on the main project ++

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1