This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
iBoomSy

t

Question

9 answers to this question

I'd say this is most likley a problem with your graphics driver and not Unity itself.

Out of interest, are you using Intel graphics built into your CPU or do you have a separate graphics card?

Please login or register to see this quote.

I have the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 2gb and i5. All the drivers are up-to-date..

The drivers being up-to-date could be the problem. The most up-to-date drivers are not always the ones which work.

Go into Device Manager and right click on the driver. Select 'Properties' from the Context Menu. Go into the 'Events' tab and look to see when it was last updated. If it was recently then you can try pressing 'Roll Back Driver' on the 'Driver' tab.

If you have done one of the big windows updates recently, it could have caused your drivers to update which may be causing the problem.

Another thing you can try is going into Unity in Edit->Project Settings->Time and checking the time scale is set to 1.

Edited by randomrabbit

I look at my windows updates and i see have download this update today: Please login or register to see this link.

Oh damn! the problem is fixed..

I have in windows 10 a Problem solver i opened the project using that program and that program makes the good settings...

Please login or register to see this code.

The easiest way is by checking in device manager.

image.png.1cc52ceab83cb45227db8a877b9014c4.png

Look under 'Display adapters' for your driver and select properties.

image.png.8e4c942eebf47d75ec4243502aee3495.png

You can check when the most recent update has been by looking at the 'Events' tab. And if it was recent press 'Roll Back Driver' under the 'Driver' tab.

If it was not recent, the problem is not being caused by your driver and it might be a Unity issue.

If this is the case try it in a empty project, not just an empty scene. And you can try checking the time scale is 1 in your project to see if it makes a difference.

Edited by randomrabbit