This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
lucian112

Project DeadOnNight

Question

Hello.I;m working on game like Dead by Daylight. And here's is some pics with my project: Please login or register to see this link. . The problem is next. i'm not good on scripting,i know just the minimum,for basic... And probablu will be the most penible question,but: Someone interested to help me? Like to scripting. I make animations for charachters like hited,dead,attack. But i need someone to do scripts like unlock gate for escape when all 5 generators are activeted,killer view when a generator is verry close to activate,execute attack animation cuz i just use ether example unity(i find some tutorials about animation,but i see unity example animation is so different)Konoked down and revive,and health like knock survivor from 2 hits. If someone can help me with this i will be verry grateful,but i don't think so someone will help me with all this. Any may,much love and some reviews about my project will be verry thankful. One more thing,what did u think about this network solution? 

1 answer to this question

Pretty good job so far! :P I love Dead by Daylight and would love to see an indie version of it.

Check out Please login or register to see this link. , it's an asymmetrical horror game just like DBD. It can be a great source of inspiration.

You said you can make animations for the characters. Cool, focus on the animations and show those instead. And please change that awful blue ambient color lol

I can't really say anything about the networking though :c

• Like 1