This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

UnityGamesRoland

People like this trigger me so much you can't even believe

I thought it was kinda mean hating on someone asking for help... until I read that he's presenting a project made with assets to a board and ofcourse, his crappy response to your message. Funny part is he didn't even tell you what the error messages were, he just shows a picture of it saying "missing component" and expects you to fix it even tho there's a 99% chance he screwed it up and not you.

i feel your pain man. I'm glad my asset distribution days are behind me. I had sh**heads like that messaging me all the time saying I did something wrong when the other 500 people who bought it never had issues

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I mean it's fine if he doesn't understand something. He could google it or ask me in a reply right? But when he says that my reply was not helpful and I am wasting his time even though I tried to explain what the issue is... now thats annoying.

The best thing is that he is a university student, not some young kid. [-(

Anyways I've got this message:

chrome_2018-08-21_12-02-20.png.4e589b8a08089be8f603bbc4f34ed051.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Hahah ;D

It MAGICALLY worked.. I dont think he will be successfull at the university :facepalm:

Edited by MadWolfGames
  • Haha 1

If he tried deleting it multiple times the retard probably imported it multiple times lmao that would trigger duplication errors and not compiling. What an idiot, now his attitude changes

• Haha 1

oh damn ... if he was like an indie who just started but "so i can present that to the chair of my dissertation committee" really got me thinking :o