This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

So, you may have seen my crappy fps before, but now I made an even better one! I deleted a whole bunch of random things on my drive to make space, and that old fps was one of them. Not much to look at for right now, I have been trying to get the basics down. There is crouching, better jumping, good footstep sounds, fully working AKM, attachment system ( I don't have any models yet), etc. So here are some screenshots! Probably going to replace the arms, and there is no Post-Processing yet. I don't know how to work blender to well, but the arms are mine! Still, I think it looks ok so far:):):):)

Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

Youz made those arms and you sayyou dont know how to use blender well? :o They are pretty good tho...

Other than a gun and arms, what am I looking at?

• Like 1

This ak47 is a weapon from RealisticFPS - an asset available on Store. Nothing more...

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Um nothing. Stop being a snob I didn't add post proccesing plus the pic quality  wasnt that good.

No, it's not. I don't waste money on an asset that isn't even that good. It's sad you bought it yourself. I have decided to not use any assets off asset store. Use your brain before u say smth.

• Haha 1

Okay. Maybe I am wrong - and really you are the creator of this weapon. Show us more progress...

Don't be worried - my brain works fine. Thank you ++

Posted (edited)

Update #2

Mostly worked on graphics & physics. Need to add better mechanics and graphics. Going to have to get the basics down before I start dealing with storyline and genre. Another small screenie below. Nothing much to see here rn. Major improvement in graphics since the last update, so enjoy. :) (also snipping tool doesn't work very well for screenies)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by TRCGamez
listened to beastie boys. r.i.p MCA.

Posted (edited)

also I'm sure it works fine. You just forgot to use it.  "  "

Edited by TRCGamez
burnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Posted (edited)

wanna download?

Edited by TRCGamez
http://www.mediafire.com/?wwxnwt4ux3vvx

Maybe my brain is out of order, but I still remember how to use a weapon. Respecfully yours seems to me too far right...

Arm skin reminds me the crumpled socks of my grandma :)

However one thing can be said - this is a nice sky ++

• Haha 1

Yo, Realistic does not always have something to do with graphics. (Like: Realistic Gameplay, Realistic Recoil, Realistic Movement, etc..) lol

Pretty sure those "arms" aren't yours but are the arms made by ImBrokeRU (Please login or register to see this link. )
I may be wrong but looks like the second version which has no sleeves. :)

Pretty sure it does not matter since is a personal project.  I would suggest  Please login or register to see this link.  to focus more on the programming rather on the models and animation becouse some placeholders can do the job untill he makes a good preplacement for them.

I do see that you don't have anything to do with the 3D world!!!, :-J this is the model he used  for the "AKM" Please login or register to see this link.  .