This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted...but here's a little something I was able to cook up in 2ish hours with the standard assets.  I've never really had a big budget so I just wanted to show people that alot can be done with a little.  Tell me what you think and I hope you all enjoy.  I may give a download at some point if requested...but you all have standard assets :P.

Edited by UnicornPotato
  • Like 1

We have a much better post-processing available which has major impact on the final look of a scene, so I don't know why you used the old effects.

If you want to create a "beautiful" scene (with low-budget), at least have some proper post-processing going on.

1. Download the post-processing stack, I'm using v2 which you can get Please login or register to see this link. .
  2. Copy my "generic" post-processing settings. (It's pretty much the same as in 2018.x default post-processing)
  3. Post a screenshot of that scene, and see how much better it could have looked.

Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hey man thanks for the tip but it says in the title I was using ONLY standard assets.  That means nothing imported or added on.  I will definitely use this in the future though.

Please login or register to see this quote.

in Unity 2018 it's a standard asset (sort of) and can be imported using Package manager.