This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
fpsarmedunity

Fpskit drop wepaon bug

Question

Hi ..I'm trying to add free drop wepaon into fpskit 1.6 and i want ot player can be able to drop wepon always ..not only when he can swotch wepaon

so i added this lines on WeaopnManager.cs

Please login or register to see this code.

and weapon drop works fine but sometimesI have a strange bug and when player drop wepaon ,wepaon fall into terrain and disapper...this not happen always so i cannot figure how  to solve...ant hint?

3 answers to this question

I assume with "disappear" you mean "fells through" terrain. In Hierarchy window you should see dropped weapon, even if it disappears from game window.
Increase collider size and/or lower drop force and/or adjust drop position.

Also make sure that if you have a rigidbody on the weapon, you should set the collision detection to Continuous Dynamic.

yes model has rigidbody when instantiate after drop.. and i tried to change almost everything  about collider size, drop  position and drop force ect.. but at random drops weapons fall down into terrain (and yes i could see them  in hierarchy and if i click on the model in hierachy i coan see it fall in the void )