This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

geckoo

Bad content on Steam

This is another interesting question. Recently Steam has banned some projects because they raised issues spreading free violence, nudity, etc.

Then a question rose - what is a bad content on Steam? Answer - nothing :)
They answered to question this way - we’ve decided that the right approach is to allow everything onto the Steam Store, except for things that we decide are illegal...
In fact, I understand their will - so this way they want to give people control over what kinds of content they see. But can you imagine what will be Steam in a few years, allowing everything everyone?

You can read this article clicking the link below ++

Please login or register to see this link.

Finally asshole game developers are gunna be gone (maybe)

On steam are a lot of trash games,but greenlight was a trash line. Like someone open the trash and throw on street or your good KFC :)) But seriosly,some games are so bad. I get for example from random games just a key with a simple game where u just jump with no opstacle. Or trash game who try to be "survival" full with buggy. Yes, steam had or was had some trash.(and why they do 7 days ban? i like gambling with csgo)