This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Prathmesh

Need Help For My 1st FPS Game In Unity

Can Anyone supply me free FPS assets for unity...! (:  

I actually  done with my player movement but i need a cool environment.I have guns but i don't have Arms to attach to it.

So.....Please provide me some cool assets which can be downloaded free^:)^

Posted (edited)

The best place to look is the Please login or register to see this link. . Failing that there are some sites that sell models where there are things going for free like Please login or register to see this link. .

Before creating a post asking for free assets I'd at least expect you to do a search of this site. I did a quick search of 'fps arms' and found these:

Edited by randomrabbit
  • Like 2

This isn't a help question, its a request. *Topic Moved*

If you're going to make an FPS game, trust me on this I've been down this road, use the Unity provided Rigidbody FPS Controller make sure it's the rigidbody and use a full body model from mixamo.com and there are animations included there, and make a fully animated (FULL BODY) FPS controller not just the arms since it's kinda stupid just to have the arms.