This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
V3ndetta

[Need FeedBack] HD VS Pixelized look horror game

Question

I am going along quite well with my project  however I cannot decide on which look is more creepy. It is a horror game, somewhat open world. It has quite a lot of depth(will have). What do you think, which of these looks is more pleasing to a horror zombie killing maythem, where crazed screaming block enemies try to rip your head off and drag you into the darkness??:)

Please login or register to see this link.

I am trying to truly make the player dump their pants. However even though the pixellized look helps at that, it can make the environment look dumbed down. What do you think?

1 answer to this question

I guess that you could do something more or less similar with Slender. I don't like the main aesthetic because this is not creepy enough - this way player doesn't wet his pants :)

I did a shader which could be useful to do something different. Take a look at this alternative ++