This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Whyherro

Website design feedback

Not sure if anyone saw the original layout I had in the chat yesterday, But I thought I could do a lot better and came up with this!

Please login or register to see this link.

If anyone could please check it out and give me some advice, suggestions etc that would be great!

- I think you're going in the right direction. I love the bold start where it just presents your company's name, but it doesn't quite fit my screen. If the red area took up my entire screen until I scrolled down, it would be a really strong start for a page.

- In addition, I think the red chosen is a bit too bright. I hardly get 'blinded' by bright colors, but this one stands out somehow.

- And lastly, center this please '-'

PsyrOHj.png

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much for the feedback!

I agree with everything you said. The title tile now is full height of the screen and I changed colours and made sure everything is centered properly!

Check out the changes Please login or register to see this link. !

• Like 1

Looks awesome! Glad I could help.

If I could give some more feedback, I'd say add a picture/thumbnail to your posts so they stand out more. When I scrolled down, I almost missed the post section.