This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

jett1318

My Level Design Is For Sure Improving. Feedback Needed

First off, I'd like to point out that I do this stuff for fun. Therefore, with no plans to ever release an asset or scene under my own name, I do indeed use assets from the unity asset store.

Secondly, this scene took me a day and a half/2 days to make.  

Thirdly *IMPORTANT*  I would love you guys to look through my profile at previous (Cringeworthy) scene-work. I've been studying my ass off for three months, and I feel confident now that my scenes feel natural and work well. I love feedback. Gimme dat feedback.

Anyway, here it be :)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

Needs some trees in the background, and you got yourself a stunning scene. Nice attention to detail ;)

i agree, with the first comment. add trees and everything else is great. it is a bit odd seeing a chest in the water but its nothing that bothers me personally

Please login or register to see this quote.

The only reason I was against trees is because it would not make too much sense with the environment I got inspiration from. In a mountainous/plain region (Such as Sierra Nevada in Spain) There will be very few, if not, any, trees at all. Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

See the image above :)

There is a newer version of this in the showcase forum, right above this one :)