This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Kdx5ax.png

Vertigo - 6DOF Multiplayer FPS (Unity)

We need your help to finally launch the Vertigo pre-release demo featuring a unique multiplayer 6DOF shooting experience! You’ll soon be able to receive your own copy and become a part of the Vertigo gaming community. Support is needed for testers, modelers and artists - programers aside. Email us to join our team at: Please login or register to see this link.

Read more and follow about Vertigo on the official landing page: Please login or register to see this link.

Please share this project to your family and friends on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc…). You’ll be rewarded with limited-edition Vertigo content once you can refer someone to the pre-alpha.

Email us at Please login or register to see this link.  to subscribe for the latest updates including special offers and important updates.

Salut l'ami. The controller seems to me a little bit too unbending. It could be interesting to create a floating effect. The main aesthetic is pleasant, but all this boxes and this glitch could be really quickly annoying. I don't understand the main gameplay, but I follow you to know more. I wish you the best developing your project ++

• Like 1