This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Hey y'all,

I am nobody special. I have had an interest in videogames and the workings of them since I first started making Mario jump and run across the sceen. Recently had the time and motivation to learn some programming and here I am. I am very green, bare with me if I ask bad questions. I do my best to figure out things on my own, and I use google, but I do have the occasional question

• Like 1

hey and welcome to the forum :)

I and also most other members here have nothing against newbies :P 

As long as you are willing to learn and put some effort into your game I bet that nobody here will hold it against you if you have some questions and i personally are happy to help. 

Also if you are willing to learn -''- im sure you will be able to do some amazing stuff sooner or later, just be patient and keep learning :)

• Thanks 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Pretty face, basical sentence, link... I guess that you are another person or a bot - someone/something who have to share link to promote a site. Or maybe your introduce is just too clumsy...

Create your own thread if you want to introduce yourself to us. However if I am wrong (shame on me) welcome ++