This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
V3ndetta

3D bird flight script velocity not relative to rotation.

Question

Hello there, it has been quite some time since I had worked with unity since this year I am going to graduate, and I am in a situation where I could use some money so I decided to dedicate part of my free time on creating something that I can make money out of. Long story short, I got the idea, the little time, and I also had the programming knowledge that now has became quite dusty. I am trying to create a very very basic flight script that allows me to test navigate around the map for now, and I've hit the following issue: My bird does turn, however If I am moving in a certain direction and change my bird's rotation, the direction stays the same. I am sorry if I am spamming the forum since this question has been answered thousands of times, but If I don't figure this out today I am in trouble.

Please login or register to see this code.

1 answer to this question

Your code seems to me wrong. Here you can find a camera control which could be help you developing your own fly system.

Add control to rotate camera, but using localRotation ++

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.