This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
JangTsu

One of my designs

I've got a question to ask here about Graphic Design, i made this today and it's supposed to be the logo of the name i will have behind the games being developed for Google Play by me, what do you guys think?.

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 3

I like colors and water effect - and especially the name :)

Мне очень нравится то, что ты сделал. Тем не менее, я хотел бы посоветовать тебе пробовать другие комплекты шрифта. Твой - слишком обычен ++

Hello my friend. I am a designer. This is not the logo actually you made a some ''Logotype'  Do something simpler and try to do something using only one or two colors. You decorated the design too much and its not right way. It can be difficult to read when you use the design a little smaller. 

If you want the design to look more professional. Look at good designs. Write logotype to Google. :) and do plenty of design practice.

Edited by Mountains
  • Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Thanks a lot for the help

overall has a bubblegum feeling to it! fresh, but as Mountains said, you should change it somehow to make it look proffesional, good work tho' :)