This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Would love to work on both environment design, and graphic design for this kit if you'd be interested. I would also like edit some videos for you if you'd like. Here's my channel, PM me. 

Please login or register to see this link.

The videos are only to showcase editing not gameplay btw. Would really like to work with you on this project. I'll keep up with my messages on here, just hmu.

Thank you for such an amazing kit. I made an army men mod from your kit for a class in school to show off my level design project. I chose your kit because I found it to be free. It's the perfect solution for a top ramen-surviving college student like me that can barely afford anything on the Unity app store.

Very quickly I think it's important to mention that I don't have any intentions to make a commercial game from your FPS kit. I'm sure you wouldn't like that.
Moreover, after dissecting your game  and trying to make my own enemies, I came across a variety of issues. I made my enemies exactly like yours and yet they walk up to the player but don't shoot. I shoot them and they run away. Therefore I wanted to ask, how did you set up your enemies? Perhaps more specifically how did you make them fire and attack the player? I was wondering if perhaps quick documentation would be a good idea. I would love to learn more about how you set up this kit; if you have the time. Also, I noticed an issue where the AK clip doesn't show up on reload animation and for both guns there is no ammunition pickup. Anyhoo, you're kit is amazing and using the Unity HDRP render pipeline makes everything look even more amazing. I'll add some screenshot bellow.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by davidwhiterock27
  • Like 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

Heyho!

Thank you for the nice words. I'm sorry you are having this issues. I cant support the kit anymore because I got pretty much to do right now in my private area.

I will help you as soon as I got time. I'll contact you :)

Have a nice day.

PS: Try to make the enemies excactly as the premade enemies. (Dont forget the animator)

After Opening project there are so many things missing including scripts and many other things , I don't know how to fix this 

help me

Because you are using the wrong Unity Version. TESTED IN Unity2017.3.1f as written in the description...

updated project available or not, if not how to open or setting in current  version...........

I downloaded project and tested in latest version of unity engine.

There are only 3 errors.
"error CS0104: `MinAttribute' is an ambiguous reference between `UnityEngine.MinAttribute' and `UnityEngine.PostProcessing.MinAttribute'"

To fix errors simply double click on error and replace:
"MinAttribute"
with
"UnityEngine.PostProcessing.MinAttribute"

Or in Project window search for "MinDrawer" script and replace code with:

Please login or register to see this code.

• Like 1