This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

ramiam

Heat -Third Person Shooter From Scratch

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by ramiam
  • Like 3

Nice game ramiam. I'm Isaak, a hobby indie programmer.

I admire the 'from scratch' you added in the title, it's good to know haha. Your game definitely looks aesthetically pleasing and professional. I like watching when people submit youtube videos of their game, but sometimes get bored because it takes so long until we see the actual gameplay. Anyways, keep posting about your game, and don't give up. Raise awareness and scale it up.

Cheers ;)

• Like 1

JUST  I shared on tutorials part not like my game and me when I find  any good tutorials I shared  and Me as well I tall u and say I shared u tutorial on this website thanks for all

Edited by ramiam

Posted (edited)

I appreciate sharing my tutorials but please make it clear that this are my tutorials and not pass it as your game. Thanks

Edited by DevWithoutACrew
  • Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

JUST  I shared on tutorials part not like my game and me when I find  any good tutorials I shared  and Me as well I tall u and say I shared u tutorial on this website thanks for all  

Please login or register to see this quote.

Do you not have a spine?

You posted these tutorials here, absolutely. You didn't directly initially take credit, no.

However, Isaak gave compliments under the impression this was your game or your tutorial series. You said "thank for that" instead of saying "these are not mine" or similar.  Don't take credit for others work.