This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
fennixx

Premium Gold Sidearm Pack

Please login or register to see this quote.

Can you post print-screens of high poly models you use to bake normals please?
The mesh for revolver and cz looks like 95% from cs go with very slight changes, maybe because its the same weapon

well thats a way to insult my work! My models are 100% superior to those of cs go , ofcourse  The guns\Weapons\Sidearms  CZ-75Auto and Smith & Wesson Model 327 TRR8 (wich I named it after the Battlefield Hardline's sidearm  .357RS)  I used for reference are the same as in CS GO. I realy do not know what made you think of that!  Do  you know how to make a difference between 2  3d models based of the same Reference ?  And a thing I cannot  do is to show behind the scenes work, thats becouse my collaborator does not allow me to show images of the work we did on them, and since most of the stuff was done on his pc!  I can only show you  side by side comparison with wireframe on  for my models and the once from cs go!

Reference used:
6048406934_6d96a0d448_b.jpg

cz_75_automatic.jpg

Edited by fennixx

Showing wire-frames for low poly models would be useless, as it would imply that you dont actually have high poly versions and you didnt bake the normals.
With all due respect, showing a single print screen of a high poly model in zbrush or whatever software would not be allowed if you are making a product, but you are selling these assets for other developers.
If you cannot prove this one simple thing i will be forced to remove this post and possible issue a ban.
I hope its clear why we are trying to protect this site and buyers.

I better get the ban  ;D I would love that! Thanks (Showing wire-frames for low poly models would be useless ? thats just  amusing ;D  you just made my day with that) + I do not want to show anything cuz  ain't worth it  when you say that a gun looks the same xD as in another  game without no proof  thats the stupidest thing that I could read!  And no further talk!

I was genuinely interested in these weapons, but the fact that you're being so defensive instead of going and taking a 5 second screenshot really isn't helping your case.

It would've been faster to do that than type out your rebuttals and you would've gotten sales.

Dude, you really can't just post a single screenshot of the wire frame? Is it just ego or the possibility that you're actually not being truthful?

I'm genuinely curious, especially considering you're selling a product you (supposedly) made. You don't see the value in sharing as much information as you can about the product you're selling?

It's like you're trying to sell people a candy bar you designed/made with no nutrition facts on the product's wrapper. What if it has some allergens/cancerous chemical agents?

Have fun with that man

Unfortunately user failed to provide any proof of owning right to these assets, very sad that developer doesn't have 5 seconds to support and proof what is he is selling and asking money for.
Added 2 out of 3 strike warning points, links removed, topic closed.

• Like 1