This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Question

1 answer to this question

All is inside your question. You are an absolute beginner - and this is not a blame. We were noobs too. At first, forget this kit. Respectfully I would like to explain to you the important necessity to learn some basics about Unity before making something more interesting like a FPS. There is so many tutorials on the web, but I recommend you those which has been created by the Unity Team. Code is embeded and explanations are clever. Also here you can even get a helping hand, posting a request, if you are struggling hard with an enough complex thing. We will be happy helping you. I wish you the best. Bye ++

Please login or register to see this link.

PS : and please, respect rules. We use many sections on this forum so as to display requests, discussions, helps, showcases and more more more. The last one has been created in order to show some work in progress - no to ask us a question. So I move your previous topic to the "need help" section. Thank you for your collaboration ++