This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

EndangeredOX

My 2nd attempt at a M4A1

This was the 25th 3D model ive ever made, and was one of my most difficult to made, normally i would ignore poly count but during this i wanted my asset to be more Game freindly so i spent as much time as i can making sure i didnt use triangles were i didnt need them. This is a asset thats actually close to me because after this non-organic shapes became MUCH easier.

This will be another rare moment where i will give out this asset Free it still needs some cleaning up in some areas but im not intrested touching this because of the memories. ENJOY

Please login or register to see this link.

PS if your curious , this was my first attempt (more sci-fi-ISH)

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 3

Please login or register to see this quote.

the model thats up for download is made to be textured, as for my first attempt i didnt have the confidence, NOR PATIENCE to even attempt the holes on the "handguard (barrel cover)" i didnt know to shortcuts that i know now, and these were made like maybe 2013 lol

Please login or register to see this quote.

Lmao Looks great though man, you should post one now that you're better, would love to see it! Keep up the good work