This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Donmech5

Mac builds won't open.

Question

Hey. Got another problem.

So for whatever reason a unity 5.4.1 project of mine makes builds that won't load. It'll tell me that build was successful,then ill try to open it and it will open for a second then close. I tried it on a different project and it creates working builds fine. So their must be an error of some kind, but I don't see any red errors and all the yellow errors are just for some outdated code. That shouldn't make a build unusable should it? I've tried restarting the computer and getting rid of scripts to no effect.

I've heard about deleting folders and having some errors like this fixed but I wouldn't know where to start.

Once again any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Ps this is on mac)

Pss I've attached a picture of the root of my assets just incase any of them are the problem)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

4 answers to this question

Create a debug build and the error will appear in the profiler that is closing your build

• Like 1

Just googled it and it seems a lot of people have issues with that message. Please login or register to see this link.

Problem solved.

I named the builds menu/pause build. supposedly when you put a / in the title it breaks unity. Took out the / and it works great. Thanks for your help.