This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

EmbersStudio

Weapon - Sphinx SDP Compact Alpha Wolf 

Posted (edited)

Refractured - Embers Studio

Sphinx SDP Compact Alpha Wolf 

4eb1ae434ae39128f2cbf8d5a291324b.png

New Weapon, Tell me what you think! I appreciate it!

3e953aac4f337bb4dfe0003fb98efea7.png

Added a new sight.

Edited by EmbersStudio
  • Like 2

Oh yes @Please login or register to see this link.  these are totally Counter Strike hands that I ripped from the asset store and lost 10 dollars too. No, these are not counterstrike hands. Im tired of everyone accusing people of ripping models. I know I used to use ripped models and I have said I will be replacing them with my my own eventually. I bought the fps hands from the asset store, and guess what, it comes with a free commercial license and I have email them to be sure. so shush

Please login or register to see this quote.

Gimme link of them

Posted (edited)

you mean those? Please login or register to see this link.   xD dude even the glove model fits the CSS original xD \.So ,they are a Ripp\Port. Is just that they are just modified  xD

Edited by fennixx

Please login or register to see this quote.

the assetstore is full of rips is just that no one reports them , I mysefl had been reporting ported assets from assetstore for an year, and some are still today on the Assetstore Admins suck anyway

I agree. There is many ripped models on the asset store. I remember a guy who sold them for a few bucks and he ripped them from BF. I wrote to Unity Team so as to explain them the infraction which I noticed, but they didn't do anything. So I took a look at the pictures and I think that these hands have been ripped from CS. Consequently you are in the gray zone. This is not your intention I know ++

Please login or register to see this link.

@Please login or register to see this link.  if you ever want to buy something ask other experienced people for this stuff like Me for example I actualy do want to help people buy good stuff not crap!

Yes, asset store has ripped models (like any other store... turbosquid, cgtrader).

Sellers are not required to provide any personal information.

Even if scammer was caught, he can create new account and continue sell ripped content.

Worst part is that asset store is not informing buyers when asset was removed (because they will have to refund money).

It leads to next problem... you can get in trouble, because now you are using ripped content in your game and you don't know about it, because store decided to hide this information from you.
I talked with support and they told me "i notified our asset store team about your complaints".

I doubt that something will change, so be very skeptical before you buy assets from AS. You can lose not only your money, but also get in trouble.

• Like 2