This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

alvaonline

Late stage 3d game looking for artist [profit share]

Thank you for reading. The game I am discussing has already been in development for a year and a half. It is a unique offering, and I will have industry connections to position the game for a publishing deal. Next, I will discuss the game and why I am looking for a designer this late in the game. 

The game is a 3d fps set in an alternate timeline in late 80s chicago. Complete civil unrest and chaos in the streets. The experience is a 4 person coop vs cpu, which includes civs with multiple behaviors, various police and special units, and then also enemy units to do with the plot line. The 4 characters are 80s themed and the soundtrack and feel is geared towards a retrowave/dystopic city in the 80s. 

Unique features of the game (already developed):

* Randomly generated cities using static base maps

*Randomly generated missions, rng looting system, highly interactive assets including buildings and lootable containers like desks, safes, etc., 

*4 character classes with build screens and customization. 

*Handrolled AI that is very efficient, not using a* or navmesh. I can handle 3 times the models on screen, if not more. 

*dynamic spawn point generation, dynamic loot generation. 

There will be a number of base maps offering a completely randomized experience every playthrough. Updates to the game will be asset creation to add to the rng engine. 

The storyline part of the game will feature static maps. I was working with an artist that contributed to a AAA game, but thats not what im looking for. The game's value comes from the gameplay and characters. I'm not trying to compete with AAA graphics, consider it more a stylized approach. 

I'm seeking 1 individual who can model, texture and animate at least at a quality indie level. Once the game is in full alpha it will be promoted by my contacts for a publishing deal. I will need help doing the 4 character models, a few special police units, and some city assets. This will be a profit share opportunity for the right person, and I'd be happy to do up a contract if we work well together. If you are as serious as I am and would like to jump on board please either pm me or respond via thread. 

I will be happy to answer any questions here, and will update with screenshots shortly.