This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

fpsarmedunity

camera effect help

Question

Hi to all.. can please someone try to help me to create a camera effect lke this

Please login or register to see this link.

i want to simulate the player can raise from terrain ..

5 answers to this question

What effect are you talking about? Moving the camera from the ground like your standing up is an animation, not effect. There is several camera "effects" in that video. You have to be a lot less vague 

yes i'm refering to standing up ..i was thinknig it was a camera effect... thanks for puntualize..

so

how could i acheive an animation like that??

from which game is it ? if its a unity game you can grab your favourite .net decompiler and have look how they made it. 

If you mean the standing up animation there are two ways to do it: 

-change the transform of the camera using a monobehavior class (have a look at omas fps kit. i think he uses this to do the crouching proning) you will also have to programmaticly change the rotation as well.

-grab your favourite animation programm like blender and animate a object to have the movement you want for your camere. Than import that into unity/ disable the renderer of the object and attach the camera as a child of that object and than script a condition on which the animation is played 

If you mean the Image effects of the camera have a look at the unity post processing stack. It has nearly every image effect you will ever need and is easy to set up and on top of that not very expensive on resources 

Create an animation and play it on awake. That's literally all you do, it's an animation. Please login or register to see this link.  there is no exact science. Create a key frame, move it, create a key frame. 

• Like 1