This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

titanicpiano14

[For Hire] Sam Foster Sound | Custom Music & Royalty Free Track Pack

I am Sam Foster, a freelance composer looking for new projects! I'm currently scoring the indie game Please login or register to see this link.   I've also scored many indie games and films. I compose in many genres. For more info about my services (demo reels, contact info, licensing info, etc.), visit: Please login or register to see this link.

If interested in custom music, contact me via email or on my website's online contact form. Rates are negotiable. 

Alternatively, I have royalty-free tracks available as well on Bandcamp. You can either buy tracks individually or buy the whole album:

Bandcamp: Please login or register to see this link.

Samantha Foster... why in the world does that name sound so familiar. Idk where I've heard that name at.

but looks like you have a lot of projects you've worked/working on. I'd have some jobs for you but I'm getting mine composed by lifeform media in L.A. I wish you the best of luck tho. Just had to post bc bc when I saw your name my memory dumped out