This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

EndangeredOX

Redesigning

7 posts in this topic

havent been getting much sleep , and thats just only because physics for a tank is draining .....BUT ITS ALMOST COMING TO AN END

got a new team member and he's working on Animations so hopefully when i find a good recording software ill post a video (anyone knows any software's let me know)

BUT with poly count staying low of course, desided to do some quick redesign just to make animating a bit better (Visually) and the arms had to be resigned so might as well go big.

in truth, im just posting this to tank (a typo i left because its THAT BAD) a break from tanks.....i seen the error

some weapons i dont feel needed a remaster but let me know you opinion on any that do.

ENJOY THE VISUALS, these are just a few because i didnt want to upload 40+ redesigns 

since im out of space (dont know how to get more space) ill like on my flickr

M240b Redesign

Please login or register to see this link.

M4 Redesign

M60 Redesign

AN-94 Redesign

AK-47 Redesign

Please login or register to see this quote.

Hope so, the M4 took me HOURS and in the end i felt like it wasnt right 

A good recording software for straight up recording a desktop is OBS. Free and open source.

If you have a Nvidia GPU, Shadowplay is a good one, and AMD has a solution called ReLive. Both of those are included in graphics drivers.

ill look into them , i game on a old Dell Alienware laptop so im going to have to see if it came with such software but i dont mind downloading others or even purchasing, thank you for the tip

No problem! I got into a bit of a phase of Youtube Gameplay walkthroughs back in the day, so I still have some of that knowledge about Video Editing and recording :P