This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

youngnoize

Hello !

3 posts in this topic

I'm new to everything having to do with 3d and unity, i understand that you can make a model in a program like blender with bones, animations and also create separate materials and some textures for the imported fbx in unity then work the settings in animator and so on. What i'm actually looking for is a some decent tutorial series on how to create your own game in unity and if you know a good series for blender i would appreciate it. :d I'm also an electronic music producer and i'm a 2d artist designer i create logos characters sketches for clients if anybody is interested add me on facebook, my name is Chris Young Noize G. The reason i wanna go into 3d is because i didn't learn at all about 3d in the school i went only some flash stuff, and about coding i have no idea so i found this site by google searching c# scripts for unity and decided to make an account here and be part of this community. 

First of all welcome to the community!

Nice to see some new people around here!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Before you look into the tutorials then remember to not just copy what they do.

So if you`re watching a tutorial then before you just type what they do try to read though it till you understand what it does else you wouldn`t learn anything.

I know it all to well myself as i spent 3 years of my life watching tutorials and never learned anything myself before i just jumped in and tried to code without help!

Brackeys makes tutorials about unity.

Please login or register to see this link.

Blender Guru makes tutorials for blender.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this quote.

You can pm me if you need help with scripting in C# just know im not the best at it but will do my best to help you out!

Once again!

Welcome to the community!

Edited by morten2808

thank you, although i am fortunate enough to know a friend who is a programmer and can help me out i wont say no to extra help thank you for the tutorials i didn't know about blender guru but i knew about brackey roland told me about the channel a couple days back :d