This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
omard2000

Post Processing Stack

Question

Hey Guys,

I have a quick question if you don't mind. I downloaded the Post Processing Stack form the Asset Store but whenever I attach the script to the camera the camera's view turns grey while the scene view in the Unity Editor has all these colors. I left a screenshot below of how it looks like.

Also, just to clarify, performance wise does this effect the game as if I had 10 effects?

Screenshot: Please login or register to see this link.

Thanks! :)

4 answers to this question

Strange. I use it and it works fine. What is your version?

It looks like you dragged over a custom motion vector into the Post Processing Behavior component? You're supposed to Create > New Post Processing Profile - drag that newly created file over to the component slot and then click on the profile itself to view the effects within the inspector.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Definitely, although it varies to what effects you'll be applying. Screen-space reflections, ambient occlusion, and depth of field will surely drop those frames. Please note that there's compatibility restraints when using these shaders/post processing effects. It requires at least shader model 3.0 and doesn't work on Mac (if I remember correctly).

1 person likes this

Please login or register to see this quote.

Thank you so much! :) And as for the shaders/post processing effects, it is only some of the effects that won't work. Correct?

Correct. AA should work just fine along with chromatic aberration, etc.