This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

DaBossTMR

Paxitium Update #3

12 posts in this topic

I know I made a post already (Please login or register to see this link. ), but couldn't edit the top post, so I will just create a new topic. The information in that thread is somewhat outdated anyway.

So, here it is... the third update! Tell me what you think.

Really impressive work. I like the animations and the main aesthetic. It reminds me FireWatch -and yes! - this is a great compliment.

One of my favorite projects using Unity. Boy you are creating a GOTY ++

Looks very nice, really got the style down. If you are looking for additional artists in the future please let me know :) 

Please login or register to see this quote.

Thank you! We are planning to change the art style slightly in the future with a "graphics overhaul". You may have noticed that there are some inconsistencies in the world, such as the terrain being textured, but the houses and other props having solid colors. We are planning to go in the direction of making stylistic textures similar to Overwatch, but somehow making it work with low poly. It will be a hard task, but that is why we are putting that aside for now. Anyway, I will keep you in mind if I need any extra help. Thanks!

Outstanding work, the game play looks so smooth. Very unique balance of cartoonish and authentic looks!

Game looks really good, but I have to ask, why Luton Studios? I work in a town called Luton, luckily I work in the business section so it is nice around here, but besides that Luton is known the garbage pile of England haha.

Wow very nice work, i like that lowpoly style in your game.

If you need any help with modeling i can help you!

Here is my portfolio Please login or register to see this link.

Whoever i have never done lowpoly art but i can try ;) 

Looks great! Low poly seems to be a great fit for this type of game.

I wonder, will the multiplayer gameplay be more akin to Rust and Unturned (Kill on Sight, Survival), or will the gameplay be more unique?

Please login or register to see this quote.

Thank you! You will find some similarities between Paxitium and other survival games, but the goal of the game is completely different. It is more of a territory and progression based game set around WWI. As for the KOS, we cannot really mitigate that since that is more of a "community issue". We cannot force players to not kill each other whenever they want to, but for custom servers, which we are planning to support, you will be able to modify many settings including PvE/PvP, day cycle length, starvation/dehydration rate, health modifiers, item drop rate, and much more to make each server feel fresh. We will not be adding zombies either, but will instead come up with a creative new challenge for players not commonly seen in other survival games.