This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

zombieqtr

Project Farm Defender - Concept

9 posts in this topic

Hello there dear developers!,

I have a simple video showcasing some gameplay of a concept that i've been thinking about, feedback is always appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Kind Regards: Hamad Almannai.

1 person likes this

So the concept is that you run around a barn killing zombies? That's pretty much COD zombies with a more open area and a barn.

P.S. Why is everyone showcasing the god rays effect? It's just a simple effect which is made by unity, why do you focus on it? It's not only you though, a lot of people.

wondering what you have done in this game. even the concept is similar to other zombie games. 

and the FPS kit you've used is FPS Essential. 

ACR and shotgun are identical like there.. 

I'm 100% sure that zombies and maps are taken from internet. 

And I'm 100% sure that you've spend more time recording and uploading this video than working on your "concept"...

Please login or register to see this quote.

Exactly! I got it that it's a concept, but a concept of what? Something that has been done multiple times in AAA games.

Yeah unfortunately the only thing done in this project by me is the code other than the FPS kit(FPS Essentials), dont have the knowledge or resources to build this type of project from scratch.

Yeah this guy BTEK really started to make me question why I develop in the first place :(

Don't question why you develop. You develop for the enjoyment of developing, whether it's a learning project or something your pursuing. The only way to acquire the knowledge to create something from great from scratch is to tinker around with projects you personally enjoy. No one created smash hit for a first project, we tinkered around with things we like until we honed in on our skill set. I wouldn't mind watching your video if u had it up

2 people like this

Yeah man that does make allot of sense, I have learned allot tinkering with these assets, in fact even more then all tutorials combined. Thanks for the positivity man.

1 person likes this