This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

rubthealoe

Reinstated - Indie FPS

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

INTRODUCTION
The game is being developed in the CryEngine because we feel like that it is good for our game. With that being said we are looking for a Lua or C# programmer and an animator to animate some of the weapons.

Hey guys! A friend and I are in progress with what we hope to be one of the best FPS games that cost no money, and no pay-to-win micro transactions. I am looking forward to picking up at least 1 programmer, and an animator! Since it is free-to-play our main focus is multiplayer. 

GAME INFORMATION 
The game is being developed in the CryEngine because we feel like that it is good for our game. With that being said we are looking for a Lua or C# programmer and an animator to animate some of the weapons.

About 1-2 years in the future is where the game will take place. There is no main character and I don't plan on making more than 2 character models to be honest. There will be ~20 guns in total (SMGs, ARs, etc) and all will be able to have customization. 

I will be taking money out of my own pocket to hire people to advertise our game. We will have an even split profit based off micro-transactions. 

I am also paying for the game logo, and other stuff.

Want more details? Add me on Skype live:sjdjxis

Edited by rubthealoe

1. You really did not need to bump after 47 minutes

2. This is a fairly incomplete post for the standards we have here for looking for team posts

3. This is a Unity 3D forum, not CryEngine - as such, it's incredibly unlikely you'll find someone who uses CryEngine here - let alone one who is also willing to lend themselves as a member of a team.

1 person likes this

Please login or register to see this quote.

1. Okay.
2. "For more details"
3. CryEngine uses C# as well.

It doesn't matter that CryEngine also uses C#, it's an entirely different engine. You can program well in C# but it won't simply translate over to CryEngine like that. It also comes back to the fact that we use Unity - not CryEngine. We prefer Unity here, or at least the majority. Also: 

Go here: Please login or register to see this link.

1. Okay  

2. You should always post your current progress on the project  

3. They still have to get used to the API and its limitations.

It makes so much sense to put the introduction above the greeting, and also I love how you told us twice who you looking for.

Why not use Lumberyard :^)

I have it installed and I discussed it with the team. We are using Unity now :)

You changed your engine in less than one day. That speaks more eloquently than anything. I wish you the best ++

We had a poll, maybe you judge way too soon?

Maybe. As I said - and I am serious - I wish you the best ++

Hello everybody

Please don't throw him !

3 days ago he asked me for join her team and also enter in the team ! I asked him why don't use unity in very simple for me vecause i know the engine !

The ideas was mine"A part" at start they wanted to do tps realistic etcccccc....

That why he said that, so the night i try to organize the team, 2 answer me and one still discussing about another subject and don't want to answer me ...

I said him," i want to know what you will do in this project ?" still don't answer me about that and be agressive, all others was agressive with me too ! and when i said "If i don't what he realy use in this project i leave " and they expulsed me without reason, they have 16 years old with mentality of 12 years old.

One is stealing pro assets "Crack&Hack" with unityPro"hack too", they haven't knowledge except one have some talent in modeling with blender.

i will dont try again to help them !

Sorry again for my english...

You're wrong in so many places.

1. We switched to Unity, because us three chose that when we got the Discord.
2. He is not stealing any assets or cracked Unity because there is no reason to. We have no assets in our project by the way.

Ahahah say what you want, i haven't proof at this time, but i don't trash for free, so i wish you the best !