This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

EndangeredOX

Weapon .txt Failed save

Question

before anyone asks i posted this on the UFPS forums and im just waiting for a response i thought I'd just post here as well to see if anyone has any knowledge of this and can help me faster.

So im trying to safe the position and rotation and when i try saving it as a .txt file it doesnt, BUT when i save the position for the muzzle it saves the position and all. any idea why or how would i go about writing a .txt file with my desired rotation and position?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

1 answer to this question

Is saving built into ufps or is that something your doing yourself? If it's something your doing yourself it doesn't matter what your using because it's something that doesn't pertain to the kit.

For your question tho, if your writing it yourself, can we see the lines of code that is trying to write it (no code pertaining the kit itself, just a snippet of writing code)