This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Jerv Kun

Game UI Design

Hello all!
I'm Jerv a new member to the community you should see me around here more often. I'm looking forward to meeting people and gain experience.

Experience (XP)

As a member of the BB Team about 2 - 3 weeks ago I was given the task to design an entire UI for Please login or register to see this link. . This would be the first time that I've work in the game development field a whole new genre with a different experience and I have no clue where to start from. After a while of looking around I decided to start with the Login (Attachment Below) . I'm open for feedback so I know what steps to take next

Cheers! ^:)^

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 2

The username and password fonts look a bit too light imo. Also, you can hardly see the login button. Other than that, the background looks cool. Great job!

• Like 1

Hi! I can say that the idea isn't bad, but I think that you can replace it with a better one and a simple one. When I tried to do this, I didn't know what was easier to perceive and learned to work with everything. But then I realized that this isn't mine, and now I'm writing articles you can Please login or register to see this link. . And to you, I do well, and the main thing is to have motivation.