This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Hi guys,

I recently updated my portfolio and I just wanted to get some input from you guys on the website and its content. 

What do you think about the general look , the colors and such?

Positive thoughts ,negative views, criticisms, constructive advice are all welcome.

Its at : Please login or register to see this link.

Great job so far man. 

Here's what I don't like:

The font for your name is pretty ugly, the text colour for the subheader is too dark especially when you hover over the links.

The grid layout is great, but most of the web traffic nowadays is on mobile devices. Your layout isn't responsive and can definitely have a huge impact of whether or not people want to hire you by the looks of the website.

The grid items are also waaaaaaay to close together. As soon as you land onto your site, you're bombarded with all of these images

Take a look at this, Please login or register to see this link.

Now, the header itself seems a little dated. The "Style" a lot of designers are going for lately are a "modern" design.

I'm going to drop some examples of my favourite looking portfolios currently

Please login or register to see this link.

This one is super simple and right to the point

Take a look at this repo also

Now, I'm not trying to be a dick or anything this is just some constructive feedback. I come from a design background, so if you need any advice or help shoot me a message

edit: Please login or register to see this link.  is a great tool for responsive design also

• Like 1

No need to apologize , thanks for the input. 

I will definitely make the layout for the mobile version a bit more friendly to the devices screen sizes.