This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Theantman

Alien Ant World: Recruiting

Please login or register to see this quote.

I actually don't want anything to do with this discussion but this beats everything.....

Antman I like the passion you have for your game... It looks great in your eyes and some will agree with you, but not all of them will. I personally think that the game doesn't look that well (I'm sorry).

But practice makes perfect. Just stay developing and don't praise your game into heavens by saying it'll earn millions because sadly... It won't. 

Keep going the way you think it will be best and take some of the advice (not everything ofc) to improve your game.

Edited by GeneralCookie

I'm thinking it either makes 1 million or 4 million. With the right resources and funding, could be bigger then minecraft with my skillset. 

I took a look at the input bois. I listened. I know some textures r shit, but some are amazing. I know it. Now, it's time for me to create and honestly, I never have the time. But I'm going to make the time bois. The time is now, for me. Fuck the negative input, it's time to shine. My games is upnext. 

I don't dream small. I dream big. It's time to dream big. 

Guys, I already had a quote stolen from me....it was "can we Make America great again", But I guess trump can keep it.

It's time for a new quote. 

And I looked it up on google

the new quote will be

"There is no time for small dreams. It's a time to dream big." 

So my new slogan is "Time to dream big"

Edited by Theantman

Ok, I looked that up, and someone already has "Now is the time". So.... hmmmmm i'll get back to yah later

Edited by Theantman

Get on the fuckin Train bois. We can make this game be the next big thing.

7,000 Views bois. I need 7,000 views. Let's reach the magical number. 

I need yall bois to get on the train and get that number.

7,000 Views. All my the fans and non fans. Lets get this to 7,000 Views. 

4,000 views? -alright.

5,000 views? -ok bruddas

6,000 Views? -We almost there

7,000 views ?- This is it.

Guys, I still think I have not convinced you guys. I think I need to do more convincing. I need everyone to get into an energy stance. be more power then goku. I need yall to be energy. Go look at a song that pumps you up. Get that energy mah bois.

I need yall to go find a history book. I need you to go find one and just put alien ant world somewhere into it. I need you to do it to any book. Maybe a bathroom stall. tell a random site, or place. tell if about the word. I need you to spread the word of the ant. Then one day, when the earth is done, they can find the symbol of the ants. nothing illegal of course. If it's illegal do not do it.

A legend made this symbol, it was not me, but this is the word of the ants. I am only one ant. I need more ants to join in my movement.

\  /

@@_ ___

Please login or register to see this code.

ANT GANG TAKING OVER

Edited by Theantman
  • Haha 1

At this point, I genuinely hope this is a troll. You think trump stole your "slogan"? you must know president Ronald Reagan used that campaign slogan as well in 1980. Also, why not use this site as a type of consensus, to see how to public will react to your game. Overall, it looks negative. It takes a very dull person to not realize that they're doing something wrong when dozens of people are trying to help them. And please stop trying to hype your game up by saying things like "the new model that no one has seen yet is the best!", just show us.

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

You made my day TheFabulousAntMan - you are totally crazy :)

• Like 1

3,330 views my boys. You see other threads breaking at over 3,000 views on the first page? 

It broke my first prediction of 3,000 views.

The game is Gold you guys, Gold. I know it's not at the number we need of 7,000 views yet. I need the Ant army to get pumped up. Yes all of you ant warriors. I need the energy. Some of my energy was stolen last night, but today we have some new energy and I need all of your energy my people. 

1 view = 1 alien like

2 views = sexy game

3 views = ants are sweet

4. views = alien ant world domination

combination of all views = This game is GOLD.

So I'm going to wait for it to break the 4,000 views and I know the ant kingdom and army will do it. I know the energy in all of you are strong and frankly, I don't think I tried hard enough. I think I have been lacking in the energy department. We need Insane Lvl energy. Join the train. the ant train. And yes, we ants are going to run over the comp, and the game is not even complete yet. That is why I knows it's GOLD. GOLD. 777777777

Guys, simply ignore him.
You are feeding troll with your attention and hateful comments.

@UnityGamesRoland he will not stop.

I will stop Posting for now. Once it reaches 5,000 views i will probably post an update.  The game is going to grow, i'm sorry to tell you guys. I know it may hurt the non believers, but the energy I have is to strong. You are the ones who keep replying though. It's you guys who keep coming back to the thread to post and are obsessed with the game. You guys are more into the game then myself, and the game has not fully started on development. The energy I have instilled on this forum is going to be remembered. You will remember this game. AAW.

Some of you may even dream about AAW. One of the campaigns I have going is What IS AAW? What the HEll is it?

can anyone answer the question. I seriously do not know!

Edited by Theantman

OW2GYFl.png

Updated: This is one of the headgear the ants  can collect. As you can all see , almost no seams, awesome custom textures :), took about 2-3 hours. The helmet will give abilities to the ants.

Edited by Theantman

8Xs5xT2.png

I could do nice assets like this, but to get it to the next level depends on how many hours i put in. It's a rough concept, but it's going to be fleshed out and polished.

It's a creature that lives with the ants. it's not enslaved, the ants collect sugar/minerals to give to the creatures in order to ride them.

Edited by Theantman