This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
seuqanux

Looking for a Team (Fps Multiplayer)

Hello everyone

[My self]

I am a 16 years old guy of the Netherlands and i am looking for a team to make a FPS Multiplayer game.

[Why team?]

Because if i am alone, i have no motivation..xD

[What we need]

- Animatior

- Modeller

- Coder

- Level Designer

I have many assets like Animated Weapons, map stuff etc..

Interessed? Send me a pm

No motivation? And you think that others could motivate you? Please! Don't be offended, but I would like to recommend you to make another presentation because your sentence sounds to my ears - "please start a big project with me - but be sure that I will leave you in a few weeks". Respectfully I wish you the best ++

My best recommendation to you is to take a look of properly structured team recruitment posts.
There are quite the few laying around, use those as guides, but do note that it will only cover how you present yourself.
You still need to have content to show. No one is going to join you unless you have proof of concept, or a portfolio of some sort.

if you do not have motivation right now you are never going to get it... your topic basically shows me and everyone here on AU that you have no experience what so ever and you are looking to be spoon fed content.. the least you can do is present us with stuff you can do. please re-do this topic and present it much better. 

Please login or register to see this quote.

Lol dude I have fuking 500 GB of Assets(those are reference material for me) from pirated\extracted\ripped models to animations worth of 300$ and a ton of other shits! but I never used them to do something that I am supposed to do myself.  I can make my own models and animatons  + if i ever need reference for something i dig in those 500GB and see what I can use as a base for my stuff ;) + i allready know a lot of people who find assets uploaded on a site than they thing that they can make a game out of nothing with them(not realy that easy).I spent fcking 20 hours on just a low poly base Character with UV's so I can finaly start on my damn BattleArena( anime style ;)) ) game! what i sugest you to do first  is to get a damn Budget for the game than hire people to make it ;) or make youre collaborators motivated to make the game  "The Real Deal"!..

Edited by fennixx