This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

emberari

Reborn(FPS : Campaign/Multiplayer) - Embers Studio : Team Creation?

emberari    0

Hi, I am Kenny Carman. I need to create a team to collaborate with and help finish this FPS Game I am currently developing called Reborn. If you are in please contact me at Kennyc00067@gmail.com

What I need:

Modeler (0/2)

Texture (0/2)

Animator (0/2)

Script (0/2) C#

Network (0/2)

*** I will be animating, modeling, and designing the levels. (If you have any ideas, don't be shy, I'm open to plenty)***

Modeler - Should be able to model modern weapons and attachments along with map props.

Texture - Should be able to create textures for the models.

Animator - Should be able to animate weapons, arms, players, props, cut scenes, etc..

Script/Network - Should be able to create all necessary scripts for an advanced FPS game.

Payment

The money we make when the first update and newer are released, we will split. Exp. v1.0.0 = $x(Money), x/10 = Your pay

*Contract will be signed to ensure safety during development and release of the game*

The images below is what I got done through my free time for the past week and a half. Most of the scripts and models are mine, Some Models and scripts are from the FPS Kit and Store.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

danmantheman    63

Which models and scripts did you make exactly? So far I see pretty much OMA's Kit with some COD models and free asset store models. I could be missing something though.

• Like 3

RedBaron    139

Look i dont want to knock you down because im sure you just want to get into game creation and thats cool but do not go down this route, people can tell when your using a kit, theres nothing wrong with using a template (they are made for a reason) but if you dont even edit it and say you made half of this game you wont get anywhere, your best joining some small team or learning how to program properly first. Good luck either way but no one here will help you out, i notice that the forums are getting plagued with these types of posts but atleast you admitted to using the fpskit and showed images, thats a step up.

Best of luck,

Sam

• Like 1

V3ndetta    21

These are some of the main problems with your post:

-Want to coordinate a team of 10 people, but only shows screenshots. Have some decency.

-Shooter game, with 11 required team members. Do I need to write more on this line?

-Nothing innovative , there are enough multiplayer shooter games. You shouldn't add to the trashpile. Instead try to have something new if you are going this way. But it's more probable boredom or failure will end this.

-Again, as some members said, this is a "must learn by try" lesson most of us go through.

-The screenshots and other you show are well, sorry to say, generic. Very generic. If you do not try to bring something new, atleast pay attention to detail in my opinion.