This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

KrypTik_Sweller

Battleship Defense Game

Please login or register to see this attachment.

This is a battleship defense game that is based on a tower defense style Please login or register to see this link. , not really for commercial use just something i was working on from a tut. the game currently has 9 levels, I hope to add in an infinite mode where you just survive as long as possible. The levels progressively change after each level, whether its adding in a new turret or a new enemy or taking off training wheels, it changes. later on the enemies actually start to shoot back at your ships so be warned. If you would like to see more information on each individual turret click on the index page on the main menu and read away. until i get a webpage up with the index, I suggest that you have 2 windowed windows of the game open so one can be the index and the other is the game itself so you can easily reference it. eventually ill add in a desc option in game.

Video: Please login or register to see this link.

You can download the game for android or PC here: Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1