This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
piankhy

hello everyone

piankhy    1

Just introducing myself

I am from the U.S.

My first game system was Atari 2600 back in 1985 with my first game being jungle hunt.

My 4 favorite games ever are River City Ransom for NES. Shadowrun for Sega Genesis. Bushido Blade for Ps1. Ghost Recon Future Soldier for PS3.  

I have always wanted to make games and it seems like it has gotten a lot easier so I plan on making a game that I want to play just because it seems like almost every game that I have played is always missing something. 

SATORI    555

Welcome to the community piankhy.

Please login or register to see this quote.

If you build up a good knowledge base for yourself within the world of game design & art as well as programming, this motive will get you exactly to where you envision yourself to be in your mind. I have a similar outlook, although this is just a piece of my puzzle but surely enough if you follow your own path you will surely create your own master plan schematic for your drive in designing and creating things.

Have fun, and remember: Learn as much as you possibly can. Whether it is through trial and error or through the process of soaking up everything you find to be of use.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 1