This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
yanckson

Unity 3d Design Purchase !!

yanckson    3

I'm looking to purchase a 3d unity design similar to this aki:

I am willing to pay the amount you buy More has to be paid by free market or paid market

PAY IN THE TIME !!

OcularCash    929

He's saying your english needs some work and is really hard to understand what you're saying. If you have trouble with english, try writing it in english, then at the bottom of your post write it in your native language. That way we can read it in your native language if we can't read your english.

OcularCash    929

Like that. Do not use what? What does that even mean? Your not the only person on the planet that uses Portuguese as a native language without having to use a translator

• Like 1

RedBaron    139

If your looking for a division style kit in unity it doesnt exist, it can be done using 3d text and 3d UI in general to create the Division HUD and just a basic third person controller, ive been working on a similar style in Unreal Engine 4 but im not to sure how hard it would be to achieve in Unity, my best recommendation as boring as it may sound to you is to just learn how to use unity. :)

Se você está procurando um kit de estilo de divisão em unidade que não existe, pode ser feito usando 3d texto e 3d UI em geral para criar a Divisão HUD e apenas um controlador de terceira pessoa básica, eu tenho trabalhado em um estilo semelhante em Unreal Engine 4 Mas não tenho certeza de quão difícil seria conseguir em Unity, a minha melhor recomendação tão chata como pode soar para você é apenas aprender a usar a unidade

07hP8Jo.jpg

yanckson    3
Please login or register to see this quote.

Do you have a design of the division that can give me a lot of his design for 3d unity or any other platform to create game you have a project that can give me? Check out my way of using a translator. I do not know any English.