This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Hey!

I just posted an update #1 video of project i've been working on named "Rageous world".

Keep in mind that this is still in early stages of development and some things are place holders.

To-do list:
- map design
- better AI
- More weapons
- Better zombie model
- shop
- zombie spawners
- maybe multiplayer
- main menu
- pause menu
(Tell me what i should add or fix)

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

If I had a nickel for every..... Your game looks... okay? Your video was awful in my opinion.
"PHYSICS"

Please login or register to see this quote.

I used AU fps kit. Thats why kits and assets are made right? To make a game based on them. 

Make sure you say that you are using that FPS kit.... also you should work on how your game looks a little more like better quality for example and less "Effects" no one wants to look up and see that effect in their eyes 

• Like 1

Yea of course OneManArmy will be listed in credits in main menu and The game will be set in night time that means that there will be less light effects

Edited by CakeMonsTv

I can understand using kits and what not for a free game or learning project. But make sure you fix your clipping. Clipping is the flicking (zfighting) you see between the walls and the floor. Even if you had insane modelling skills, everything is thrown off by zfighting and becomes a major distraction. I couldn't even watch most of the video bc I kept getting thrown off by the clipping