This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
UnicornPotato

Lego FPS Project - Battle of the Bricks

Hey again!

So i've always liked legos since I was a kid and I noticed that nobody has ever tried to make a lego FPS before.  So I decided to try my luck.  For now, im using the help of the ezfps kit to have a base so I can see how everything looks.  All the lego models are made by me so I just need to rescript some things.  Stuff it has so far:

- Photon 

- Weapon customization

- Lego people explode instead of ragdollizing when dead

- Moving avatar(profile pic)

- Dank music

- Map selection

- Bots & Zombies

- Rotating skyboxes

- More stuff to come

Here's a demo link if you want to play or test the game out.  Feel free to give feedback or suggestions. - Please login or register to see this link.

Screenshot

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by UnicornPotato
  • Like 1

Ive also thought about doing this but since its LEGO theres really no point. You cant publish it.

I dont see how I can't publish it.  All models are made by me, im not using the word lego anywhere in the game so idk.  Thanks for the heads up though.

You can't legally use representations of legos. By representations I mean the name Leto (of course), logo blocks (the pattern of the holes, not the blocks themselves) and other generic knock offs as in, if a lego character and your character are untextured and standing beside each other, there should be noticeable difference.

besides that, using blocks is perfectly fine. Lego doesn't own the right to "blocks that connect to each other", they only own the "likeness" of lego blocks themselves... and the name obviously

Ok thanks Ocular that clears up some things.  My models definitely are not the same as any real lego ones so I should be alright.  I'll probably just release this as an f2p game sometime when ive done some more work.

Can you share me the project . I am a beginer and i find interesting in your kid . My email is: thieuanh1995hn@gmail.com

Please login or register to see this quote.

Pretty dope dude, may you achieve everything you have envisioned. :)